Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Groovin Crop Tie - The Best!

My favorite crops are the Groovin Crop Tie and its earlier version, the Plank Crop. It's a medium impact crop and perfect for cardio. It fits snug in the thigh and bells out a little at the calf. The waistband has a couple of rings that act as a defacto tummy tuck to keep poochy bellys looking flat(ter). One of my favorite features is the placement of the vertical seams. The outside seams are moved to the back of your thigh so nothing digs into you when you lay on your side. Even better if you happen to be blessed with pillowy thighs, the inner seams are offset so they don't rub against each other.

2 comments:

yoga bear said...

Hey, Sister, nice site. Nice color scheme. You are now part of my Lululemon links. I am also in the process of including links to your reviews.

austinth said...

My wife looks super sexy in these lulu pants!
http://usedlululemon.blogspot.com/