Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 Set Tank - Try On Review

The 3 Set Tank comes in some really cute color block combinations so I wanted to like it. Lululemon calls it a medium to low support tank and I would have to agree. Similar to my experience with the Scoop Neck Tank, my boobage overwhelmed the support so the tank hung too low on me and over exposed my armpit area. I think if the straps were a little shorter this tank might work on me.

Features:
  • 3 Set of your workout routine never felt so easy before!
  • Medium-low support tank
  • Semi-fitted follows our curves but doesn't hug them too tight
  • Wider straps are comfortable and do not dig into shoulders during activitity
  • Longer length tank prevents any peek-a-boo while working out
  • Brushed Silverscent bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric

1 comment:

Dori said...

I have one of these in yellow and white that I got on the sale rack a few months ago. It's OK, not something I would ever buy at full price. I find the bottom part too baggy, but the top part fits perfectly. Good for the elliptical.