Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scoop Neck Tank - Try On Review

The Scoop Neck Tank is an interesting looking top but it fit me oddly. I think my giant bazooms (by Lululemon standards anyway) overwhelmed the support of the built in bra because I felt like I was too exposed in the upper breast/armpit (breastpit?) area.

The top certainly didn't fit me like it shows in the picture - the armpit/side boob coverage started a lot lower on me. I probably should have tried another color on because I've found that different colors are some times cut differently. I thought the back of this top was very cute but the support was not enough for me.

Features:
  • Move freely in this open necklined tank
  • Medium support tank
  • Semi-fitted follows your curves but doesn't hug them too tight
  • Mesh racer back provides breathability and support
  • Wide strap is comfortable and doesn't dig into shoulders while practicing yoga
  • Brushed Silverescent™ bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric

No comments: