Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wrap Tech Tank



Lululemon put the Wrap Tech Tank on their website over a month ago and I have been scanning my e-mail alerts eagerly awaiting its arrival in SoCal. I snagged one today. The photo above shows the tank in the Snorkel Blue and Mac N Cheese with Black Blurred Dove. It also comes in solid black and pow wet rose (white with hot pink and black air brushed blotches).

It is from Lululemon's running line so it is made of Luxtreme and has a mesh back. It is super light and airy. It does not have a built in bra but I brought my Deep V Bra to try it on with which looked great. It would also look super cute with a hot pink Flow Y Bra underneath it so I have to keep my eyes peeled for that to pop up on the sale rack.

I wore it to spin class recently and really liked it. Very light and cool. I especially like the little ipod pocket at the bottom.

Features list from the hang tag:
  • A perfect technical tank top for running!
  • Mesh front neckline panel for extra coverage
  • Mesh side panels & back panel for increased ventilation
  • Side pocket to secure money & keys
  • Made from luxtreme fabric with superior quick wicking properties

No comments: