Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clam Digger II - Try On Review

I tried on the Clam Digger II crops the other day and they have made my short list of crops to get. They hit right below my knee and fit fairly close to the leg. I think they are nice compromise between a loose fitting Extend Crop and a fitted Groove Crop. I like the shorter length. Nicely done!

  • Semi-fit short crop
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Smooth, soft waistband
  • Inner waistband stash pocket to secure money and keys
  • Coolmax gusset designed for sport

3 comments:

houndlvr67 said...

Love these...had a pair last summer and bought a pair for this spring/summer. Just a tip, buy them a little snug as they tend to s-l-i-d-e as the day progresses....

Anonymous said...

The ribbed waist does not provide proper tightness and these do tend to slide down.

Sandy said...

Can you please tell me the name of this color/pattern? Thanks!