Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fit Tank - Try on Review

I was able to try on the Fit Tank today. I found it lightweight and a flattering silhouette. It's made of Luxtreme so it is very soft. I've been spending beaucoup bucks at Lululemon so I didn't get it this trip but I'll keep an eye on it during future trips. A perfect top for summer workouts.
  • A lightweight tank build for a big bust & small waist
  • Built-in shelf bra for medium support
  • Shelf bra with pockets for removable cups
  • Brushed Silverescent bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink
  • Mesh back for increase breathability
  • Made from luxtreme fabric with inherent quick wicking properties
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Do you happen to run at all? I wonder if any of these tank will offer me the support (I'm a 34 B/C) that I would need for running. That tank is so pretty. I love the empire waist.

LuluAddict said...

I don't run and I am a 34/36 DD. I do spin class where you do bounce a bit but nothing like running. I didn't think this top offered as much support (to me, anyway) as the Not So Low Tank (go back a few posts to see photo/review - your store may have a few left). In my experience the Luxtreme is very soft but when the straps are also made of luxtreme they don't offer the same support as the regular luon. Some suggestions to try - The Wrap Tech tank is made of luxtreme and really lightweight/breathable and you can wear your own bra under it so you can customize your support. For tops with built in bras you might also want to try the Ujjayi or Tri-Y. I wear a Flow Y III underneath the Ujjayi (I find the armpits too low on me) and that double up the support. I also really like the Action Tank. The new running shirts - the Circuit Tech and Track Tech are so lightweight and breathable they are almost like wearing nothing. You wear your own bra under these, too.