Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Classic - Shape Jacket


My favorite jacket is my Shape Jacket. I have the pattern shown in the photo at the right. It is fitted to your curves so it swoops in at your waist and is cut lower in the front and back than at the sides to accommodate your hips. A very feminine jacket and comfortable jacket.

PS - Barb from the TV show New Adventures of Old Christine had on an apple green Shape Jacket in one re-run I watched lately. I also spotted a men's Lululemon Jacket on an episode of Supernatural. Cool!


Features:
  • All sport warm up jacket for all body shapes
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Great for the gym or going down to the barn to feed the chickens
  • Chin protecting zip garage
  • Front zip pockets to secure $ & keys
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams

No comments: