Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Try on Review - Track Tech

The Track Tech is the latest short sleeve shirt in Lululemon's running line. I own a couple of the previous models - the Sunrise Tech and the Interval Tech - and I love them. It is made of stretchy, lighweight, breathable Silverescent. You wear your own bra underneath it. It is a very pretty shirt, cut to emphasize your curves but loose enough to aid movement and air flow. It has mesh panels on the upper back and midsection for cooling. A great shirt for when you want max cooling but not maximum exposure.

Features:
  • Lightweight performance top for your toughest workouts
  • Anti-stink & anti-static
  • Silverescent™ using X-Static, the silver fibre
  • Mesh paneling for extra air flow
  • Hidden pocket fits your credit cards perfectly
  • Preshrunk
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams
  • Wicking

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So pretty! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items from the running line. I'm about finished with my ridiculously unflattering Nike tops.