Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Try On Review - Groove Down Crop

Although I am a big fan of the Groove Crop I can't find any love for the Groove Down Crop. They looked kinda cool on the hanger - an extra long contrasting waist that you can fold over to make different looks. However, once on, they just ended rolling right back up. I have a pair of Lucy pants that are designed the same way and do the same thing. Frankly, I can't see having an extra double layer of fabric at the tummy that will just bunch up under my top or unravel all the way to my boobs. For those ladies for whom this design works, the more power to you. I'll stick to the regular Groove Crop.

Verdict: Meh - Sale rack only.


Features:
  • Get down in your Groove Down Crops
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • REVERSIBLE - your get 2 different looks!
  • Adjustable rise for athletic bending
  • Smooth, flat waistband

No comments: