Friday, April 24, 2009

My New Groove Pants

I picked up these colorful Groove pants in Gulf (aka, teal - it looks a lot bluer in the photo than it is) recently. The match with my Gather V Undulation Print top that I wrote about a couple of posts below. Until now I haven't owned a Groove pant, although I have several of the crop version which I love. I wore them to the gym today for cardio and weights. They were comfortable and the flared bottom did not trip me up on the elliptical like I feared. They fit snugger through the thigh than my Extend pants do but are looser than my Fit pants. The progression from snuggest to loosest fit is - Hip/Fit, Groove, Extend, Be Still. They don't have any ties at the waist so there are no bumps under your top. I love the ipod pocket in the waist. I am definitely going to get another pair.

Features:
  • All-purpose low impact sport pant that fits over your sneaker
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Waistband pocket for your gym card
  • Smooth, flat waistband
  • Coolmax gusset designed 4 sport

2 comments:

houndlvr67 said...

I love my Grooves :) I am typically a 10/12 in jeans BUT a 8/10T in Grooves because they do slide until you sweat enough to make them stick! I think the "sneaker fit" is the most flattering as it is a flare but not SO MUCH to get in the way of cardio machines. Maybe I will try this color...do they show the dreaded "butt sweat" ?

LuluAddict said...

Yes, they do show sweat. I'm only going to use them for weights/low impact stuff because I am paranoid about butt sweat. I've found the Lululemon technikini really helps with sweat issues but I could use them in a compression short cut rather than a bikini