Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Summer Favorite - Still Short

The Still Shorts are one of my favorites for summer. They are great for running around town or taking hikes. They are great for the gym, too. I've worn mine in spin class. They are the identical to the Still Pant and Crop except they come to about mid knee. They are made of luon. The Clam Digger crops run about the same length but with a closer fit.

I wish Lululemon would offer some more options in a mid-thigh or above the knee length short in luon. Most of their shorts are just below the thigh or these knee length Still Shorts. It would be nice to have something in between.

Features:
  • Loose fitting high rise short that is great for Hatha
  • Reversible drawstring
  • Coolmax gusset designed 4 sport
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams

3 comments:

houndlvr67 said...

Have you tried on the "Adventure Short" or "Hills
Skirt" yet? I would be interested to read how you think both items fit, as I have "athletic thighs" and wear 10/12...Like you, right? Thanks :)

LuluAddict said...

I haven't tried on the Adventure short yet but I did try on last summer's version. I liked them but they were a bit tight on me. I haven't tried on the Hills skirt either but I want to. How is your Pulse Wrap? They are at my local store but I haven't been to try it on yet.

houndlvr67 said...

I love the Pulse wrap...got it in black. I looks really good with jeans :). Finally something from Lulu without a hood that can be worn for "other" activities besides "sport". I am a 10/12 in Lulu tops and the 10 fits. One of the nice features is, it is a bit shorter in the front and curves towards the back were it is about 3 inches longer. I was also able to try the Adventure short-12s were a little loose in the waist, a little tight in the thigh-guess I have to put some more miles in before I buy!