Monday, August 17, 2009

Extend Crop III - Great Basic!



I recently bought a pair of Extend Crop IIIs and can't say enough good things about them. If you are looking for a basic pair of crops be sure to check out the Extend Crop IIIs. They are a straight leg crop but that doesn't mean the legs flap around. They have an ipod pocket on the inside of the waistband. They are very similar to the Relaxed Fit Crop. I have owned a pair of those, too, but if I had to pick between the two, I would choose the Extend crops. The cut and the locations of the seaming seems to hold your tummy in / define your rear just a little more in the Extends. They are excellent for nearly any activity. I wore mine to spin class this morning.

Product Features:
  • Relaxed fit for lower impact sports
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Drawstring for added support
  • 4 way stretch fabric
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams

No comments: