Saturday, August 1, 2009

Try On Review - Run: Focus Tech - Awesome!




I am a big fan of Lululemon's running line and the new Run: Focus Tech short sleeved tee is worth a look if you are in the market for a lightweight breathable tee to wear running or for intense workouts at the gym. It is made of Lululemon's lightweight stretch silverescent that is anti-static and anti-stink. The top is loose fitting but it's cut to flatter the female shape - no boxy tees for Lululemon. It's gathered at the neck and has a drawstring at the bottom to cinch it up during hot spin classes. The sleeves are very short, almost a cap sleeve. There is a pocket for credit cards or ipod. This is a great lightweight technical tee for those who like a little more coverage without sacrificing maximum cooling.

4 comments:

Los Garcia's en Europa said...

I have a completely off topic question...hoping you can maybe help as I have googled everywhere!! Do you know if, when ordering online, you still get one of those reusable bags? - or just a boring box? (that would be a shame...). Just wondering as I am living in Europe and there is NO WHERE to get my lululemon, so have ordered online instead, which is risky in itself. But realized I might miss out on my bag, and I have worn out the others I have...THANK for your help :) Love the blog btw, helped with my purchases online :) *you should get some kind of discount for all the help you provide*

houndlvr67 said...

I've ordered both from the Guest Education Center and online and both places provide a reusable bag. The online distribution center always includes a large bag (the black and white one with the photos).

LuluAddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuluAddict said...

Thanks, houndlvr. Ebay is another good source for bags. Glad the blog is helping you choose items. It's hard to buy clothes without trying them on.