Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ariel Tank - Must Try It On!

A new low support, adjustable tank called the Ariel Tank in mood-lifting Bright Blue. Lululemon has released a bunch of cute, thin-strapped low support tanks in the past year and I've liked every one of them - Twisted Tank, Gather V Tank, Conditioning Tank, Free Ya, Bulerias, & Sequence Tank to name a few.

This tank looks very similar to the Conditioning Tank with it's adjustable straps, empire waist, and straight back but it is made of luon and luon light instead of lullure and circlemesh. The Conditioning Tanks was one of my favorites from the summer line - very comfortable and flattering. I pair it with a Flow Y underneath when I want more support and I would think you could do that with this tank, too. I cannot wait to try this tank on.

Product Features:
  • Bring grace to your yoga class in this elegant tank
  • Low support tank with cup pockets for added coverage and lift
  • Adjustable elastic straps allow you to choose the length right for you
  • Top of tank is made with luon for extra support
  • Bottom of tank is made of luon light, for extra breathability
  • Soft scalloped elastic straps for comfort
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams

1 comment:

houndlvr67 said...

I ordered one of these and it finally arrived on my doorstep. It is definitely NOT a tank (even for casual wear) that one should wear if you are larger than a B-small C cup. The empire seaming cuts in at totally the WRONG place! Also, it is SUPER long (I'm 5'11 and it was long on me...go figure). It is really too bad as I wanted to LOVE this one :(