Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Classic Bra - Thank You Lululemon!


For those of us who need a scoop necked sports bra and overwhelm the Flow Y with our boobtasticness, the new Classic Bra is your answer. It offers medium support with a narrow racer back.

I tried this on and found it supportive and comfortable - definitely a lot more supportive than the Flow Y. I would have gotten one but I opted to get the No Limit Tank instead. It's definitely on my list to pick one up next time I go shopping. My store had it in white and Torrid. Can't wait to see this come in more colors.

PS - The tag says it fits perfectly under the Cool Racerback Tank. I dunno about that. A little of the racer t showed underneath the Cool Racerback I tried it on with. However, you can have fun layering the colors. The educator in the store had one layered with two Cool Racerbacks. I would also like to see this up to a size 14.

Classic Bra Product Features:
- Medium support bra designed for the girl looking for an all around activity bra.
- Made from Luon our signature fabric
- Removable cups to customize your support
- Wider straps for maximum weight distribution
- Bra racerback fits perfectly under Cool Racerback Tank
- Chafe resistant flat seams
- Soft brushed bra elastic for added comfort
- $42

No comments: