Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cool Racerback - A Great Basic!



Today I went to Lululemon determined to buy a top in the new Power Purple color. My stores had Power Ys, Swift Tanks, Hot Set Tanks, and Scoop Neck Tanks in Power Purple but I ended up getting a Power Purple Cool Racerback. I don't know why I have waited so long to buy this tank. It is a great basic and perfect for larger chested ladies since it fits on the big side and you can wear your own bra underneath it. In addition to being loose fitting, yet flatteringly cut, it is long and made of light luon which makes it very cool for intense aerobic activities. I cannot wait to wear it to the gym tomorrow.

One of the great things about this top is that it is available in a beautiful rainbow of colors. I know the educators in my stores love to wear them layered. The top photo shows the tank in Raspberry which is just beautiful in person. I must get a top in this color, too! The other photos show Jellybean purple and Jazzberry pink. These colors might only be available in Canada since I haven't seen them here yet. However, I hope the Jazzberry makes it across the border because it's super cute.

PS - Be sure to wear a Flow Y or similar bra underneath the Cool Racerback. A Deep V shows too much in front and ruins the whole line of the scoop neck.

PPS - For those who are petite and feel this top is too long, Lululemon will also hem tops for you free of charge.

Product Features:
  • A must have for all your sweaty activities
  • Wear with the Flow Y Bra II for no visible bra straps
  • Made with luon light, our signature fabric's little sister
  • Chafe resistant flat seams

No comments: