Sunday, October 25, 2009

Feel Good Pant - Total Comfort Clothes

I initially thought the Feel Good pants looked like overpriced ordinary sweatpants when they hit the web. However, I have been reading rave reviews about them on Lululemon's Facebook Site so I decided to try them on today. I have to say, I am a convert to their awesomeness. They are so wonderfully soft and comfortable they could be pajamas. I can easily see myself spending all day in them and a Remix lulu light, just bathing in softness.

I tried on the Static shown above and the Black. I thought the Static were a little softer and ran slightly bigger. On the web they are available from sizes 2-14.

As the description says, they do have a skimming fit so if you are pushing the limit of your luon pants 4-way stretch you might want to size up for a looser fit.

Product Features:
  • A sassy sweatpant with a skimming fit for your warm up, running around town or those long travel days
  • A low rise pant with a smooth waist for comfort
  • Our own blend of cotton FRENCH TERRY has stretch so it won't bag out!
  • Chafe resistant flat seams
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when you wash me!

No comments: