Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lululemon on Cougar Town




Cougar Town is one of my favorite new shows and here is a publicity photo from an upcoming episode. I know the jacket Barb is wearing isn't Lululemon (Hard Tail or Green Dragon, maybe?) but the top underneath definitely looks like a Scoop Neck tank in Antidote/Heathered Charcoal. The bottoms she has on are the Gather Tight in Heathered Charcoal. Those bottoms look cool, I'll have to see if my store still has them since they came out at the beginning of September. The whole look is really neat, I would have never thought of pairing that top with those bottoms.

Gather Tight Product Info:
  • Spectacular, cover your bum, never want to take' em off tight!
  • Cinchable waistband and leg allow for max customization
  • Gusset designed 4 sport
  • Naturally Breathable
  • Enjoy the pairing of organic cotton and lycra - natural softness and athletic performance
  • Certified organically grown cotton was used to make this garment
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

1 comment:

yoga bear said...

Nice find. I'll keep an eye out for the episode.