Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remix Light Lulu Hoodie - Coal/Vancouver - VHTF!!!


From the LLL Oakvill Facebook Site - Remix Light lulu Hoodie - Coal/Vancouver $88

- A "to & from" lightweight layer
- Lycra in fabric to hold its shape
- Preshrunk so zipper will not buckle
- Chafe resistant flat seams

Regarding the Difference between the Remix Lux and the Remix Light Hoodies
From LLL Customer Service Rep on Facebook:

The Lux is different than the Remix Light Hoodie because it is made from Beechlu. Beechlu uses a natural yarn called Modal® which is derived from wood pulp, this makes the fabric feel extremely soft and the Lux hoodies are made with Lycra so they're VERY stretchy. The Remix Light Lulu Hoodie is a little bit longer in the body than the Lux and it isn't made with Beechlu so it's not as soft and stretchy. In regards to the sizing, some people find that the Lux hoodies do fit a tiny bit bigger than the Remix Lulu Hoodies, I however wear an 8 in both, but I could definitely go down to a 6 in the Lux if I wanted it to be a little more fitted!

5 comments:

Flygirl K said...

Awesome, thanks for the clarification!! If only I could access FB at work, and read all this stuff for myself!

houndlvr67 said...

This hoodie is THE BEST...being a 5'11 size "11" in the regular Remix (right between a 10 and 12...the fit is color dependent for some reason), I bought this in a 12 and have room for layering. I have washed it twice, put it in the *gasp* dryer once, and it came out as good as new! The quality of the organic cotton is great-I don't usually fall for the organic cotton pitch but this one is a winner!

browneydgirl213 said...

when are you coming to visit lululemon Beverly Hills??

LuluAddict said...

Interesting about the fit being color dependent. The black one I tried on definitely ran larger (and longer it seemed) than the purple. I've run into that before on LLL stuff, though. (Denimn luon stuff, especially)

Re: visting the BH store. Not anytime in the near future, for sure. It's hard for me to get a large a block of time away from the family on the weekend. From what I understand from the educators the Santa Monica and the Newport Beach stores are the largest in Southern California. Newport gets a really varied selection of stuff - more running-(& sweat) oriented than organic cotton (Santa Monica seemed to be the opposite - lots of organic/lounging stuff which I don't care for) - so I don't feel the need to stray that often. I usually only wander afield to get bargains on the markdown rack. I've been lucky in the past in the El Segundo store (and the defunct Chino Hills store). I can't really see picking up many bargains in BH to make me plan a special trip there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm confused by what you've said "derived from wood pulp, this makes the fabric feel extremely soft and the Lux hoodies are made with Lycra so they're VERY stretchy. The Remix Light Lulu Hoodie is a little bit longer in the body than the Lux and it isn't made with Beechlu so it's not as soft and stretchy.

Is the Lux soft but not stretchy or are both the light and lux stretchy? Thanks