Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stir Up Pant - Hmmmm




Based on the photos alone the new Stirp Up pants look hideous. I see they go up to a size 14. I think this style makes the skinny-ass model look kind of chunky so I can't imagine this style being kind to a size 14 (and don't think I'm picking on larger girls 'cause I am one). Hmm, I'll try them on if they ever make it to my store but I can't see these making it into my closet.

Update: Houndlover made a comment about these looking like Hammer pants and that made me think of those awful Zubaz pants from the late 80s/early 90s. The Stir up pant could be a cousin.

Features:
  • This pant will stay put in style!
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Hidden back pocket in roll down waist for your gym card
  • Running luon cuffs to keep your ankles cozy
  • Roll over waistband so you can choose your own rise
  • $98

3 comments:

Iryna said...

I'm new to Lululemon and I'm interested in buying something but the amount of preoducts they have is overwhelming! I was wondering if you could consider doing a post where you list your favourite(s) for tops, shorts, pants, sweater, ect.? I know that would really help me out!!

houndlvr67 said...

MC Hammer pants..."Won't touch this..."

Jodi said...

I actually really love mine, and not being the smallest person, these pants are quite forgiving.