Thursday, October 15, 2009

Try On Review - Wrap Around Tank - Love





Although I don't love the Organic stuff for workouts, I'm going to make an exception for the Wrap Around Tank since it has such great style, fit, and function. I tried it on today and really liked it. It's a very feminine and supportive top. Not too low cut, no armpit fat issues, and it flares out in the midsection. The color blocking flatters the figure and draws the eye to the bust and waist. The built in bra is made of circle mesh. This tank will be on my list of tops to get.

Features:
  • This tank will lift and support you during your practice
  • Enjoy the pairing of organic cotton and Lycra® - natural softness and athletic performance
  • Certified organically grown cotton was used to make this garment
  • Low to medium support tank with removable cup option
  • Wide shoulder strap offers comfort and support

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me if this fits true to size? I'm normally a 4, but I found one of these tops available in a 6 and I'm afraid it will be too large. Thanks for the advice!