Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wear With All Hoodie - Nice!



I almost bought this today. I really liked it but I decided to go with the Remix Light instead. The Wear With All definitely covered my rear. It has a two way zipper so you zip it up from the bottom to give you more freedom of movement. There are thumbholes in the sleeves. I would say it fits true to size. You can fit a light tee shirt under the sleeves but that is about it.

The above educator photo show the Wear With All in several sizes on size 4 girls. Starting from left to right, Size 2 jacket on a size 4 girl, Size 4 jacket on size 4 girl, size 6 jacket on size 4 girl.

Features:
  • The perfect long jacket to pair with tights, and yes it covers your entire bum!
  • Our own blend of cotton FRENCH TERRY has stretch so it won't bag out!
  • Front pockets to keep your hands cozy
  • Thumbholes to keep sleeves in place
  • Chafe resistant flat seams
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when you wash me and zipper won't buckle!

No comments: