Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whisper Tank - Where Have You Gone?






The iconic Lululemon Whisper Tank has been M.I.A. for the past couple of seasons. I hope it makes a return for the upcoming winter season. It is a great tank for when the weather is cooler and you can't face a chilly gym or studio in a skimpy open back tank. Additionally, if you like to lift weights picking up an MRSA skin infection from the benches can be a concern. This tank keeps you covered in a stylish and flattering way.

Two of my favorite variations of the Whisper are pictured above. The first is the Whisper Tank II from a couple of years ago. It has a mesh back and a mesh insert in the front so you don't flaunt too much cleavage (can be a problem with the regular Whisper and bustier ladies). The bottom tank is the Zip UR Whisper which is currently only sold in Canada. It has a zipper front which is awesome to control cooling and exposure. I bought mine off eBay but I hope Lululemon starts selling it here.

Both the tanks pictured above have beautiful, feminine prints. I really hope to see a return of some pretty prints this winter season.

No comments: