Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wunder Under Crop Organic - Me Likee!


I tried on some Organic Wunder Under Crops this weekend and I really liked them. I found them soft and comfortable. I see they are only available on the Canadian website but since they showed up in my product alerts they are available here in the US through the GEC phone sales.

Since I prefer a workout pant leg with a slight flare like the Groove Crops I don't own a pair of Wunder Unders. However, I would definitely consider a pair of Wunder Under Organic crops for street or lounge wear. If you are thinking of getting organic Wunder Unders for exercise you should consider that the organic material does not wick perspiration away nearly as well as luon. Also, lululemon's organic clothes tend not to come in a solid black so if butt sweat is an issue for you, you won't be able to hide it in the Organic Wunder Unders.

Product Features from the Hang Tag:
  • A tight ideal for any practice!
  • Enjoy the pairing of organic cotton and Lycra® - natural softness and athletic performance
  • Certified organically grown cotton was used to make this garment
  • Smooth elastic waistband that helps eliminate waist "bulges"
  • Hidden waistband pocket for $ & keys
  • Preshrunk
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I don't know what it is about form fitting bottoms, but just like tights and pantyhose, lulu luon leggings tend to fall down on me when lounging around. Never tried the organic ones before, but thought you should know since the pinch-and-hike-up dance is not for everyone.

Tracy said...

actually, for alliteration's sake "pinch-and-pull" sounds a whole lot better

LuluAddict said...

I just tried them on real quick so I didn't get a sense whether they fall down or not. However, I have read other comments that people have trouble with Wunder Unders slipping during runs.

Anonymous said...

Word of advice on the wunder crops -- they snag like panty hose! :( deff wear only to yoga and make sure your hands are well moisturized.

Hang-nails = death to the wunder crop @$68 a pop!!