Saturday, November 7, 2009

French Terry - How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways....


 My Feel Good Pants arrived in the mail today and I couldn't be happier. Between them and my Remix Light Lulu Hoodie, I am in a cozy cocoon of french terry. I consider this outfit my daytime pajamas.  I haven't bought much Lululemon that wasn't pure high impact athletic wear but I gotta say the French Terry street wear (or are they calling it "Culture Wear"?) stuff is pretty awesome.  Granted the Feel Good Pants do have flaws: They are a very casual looking pair of pants - firmly in the sweatpant category.  They are desgined for ladies with skinny thighs and no bedonkadonk so you might want to size up if you order a pair.  Also, the zipper on the back pocket rattles annoyingly when you walk around.  They don't seem to be selling that well, probably because of their high price and overly casual style. Maybe I'll pick up a second pair when they hit the loot section.

3 comments:

Doglover180 said...

Love the French Terry too! Just bought a Lulu Pant II in the heathered charcoal...the cut seems more flattering than the feel good pants.

LuluAddict said...

The Lulu Pant IIs look nice. I plan on trying them on next time I'm in a store. The website is currently sold out of my size.

pilatesmom said...

I thought the feel good pants were a nice version of a traditional sweat: slimmer through the leg and a comfy slightly low rise. I love mine for hanging out. I also love the remix light hoodie. While I'm a fan of the traditional remix as well, the light is a bit "neater" and more fitted and less bulky.