Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Am Great Tote - On the Small Side & Over-Priced


The I Am Great Tote is a cute gym bag but on the small side. I know this bag does not have enough room for what I like to bring to the gym. A pair of spin shoes will take up half the bag.  I also think it is really overpriced for the size and materials - $88.

Features:

  • This smaller tote holds all your gym essentials.
  • Keep your sweaty gear in the removable, water resistant, washable pouch!
  • Exterior zipper pocket for your keys.
  • Interior pockets for your reusable shopper, makeup + more!
  • Removable shoulder strap for multiple carrying options.
  • Water resistant liner wipes clean easily.
  • Tested to hold 50 lbs.
  • 16" x 10"x 8"

4 comments:

ppanther787 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ppanther787 said...

From one Lululemon lover to another, I enjoy your reading your blogs because they are informative! I found your site when I Googled info about this bag. Anyways, the Lulu store over in Hawaii recently marked those bags down from $88 to $58, which makes it much more appealing. Also, I bought it in this really cute Enchanted Manifesto print in black, white, and Power Pink!

Anonymous said...

These are indeed being marked down. They are all shipped outta the Distrubution centre for retagging!

mollywaffles said...

Just noticed they were marked down online to $58 too -- which makes me want it a little more!!!