Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just Ordered: Run: Passion Crops & Run: Sport Henley Feedback



I went overboard on ordering Lululemon yesterday.  What can I say? They uploaded some cute stuff and free shipping ends tomorrow! In addition to the Run: Sport Henley and the Embossed Manifesto black Cool Racerback I also ordered the Run: Passion Crops late last night.  I am always on the lookout for breathable, wicking crops for spin class and I really liked the just-below-knee length of these crops. I also liked how they look in the real life photo above. My only concern is that they will ride up during spin. I'll let you know when I get them.

I am also very happy Lululemon is making most of their new pants and crops up to a size 14. I tried on the Empower Crops in the store in a 12 and thought they had a compression-pant type feel to them. I am a total "quadzilla" (unlike the women in the photos above) so I'm glad I have the option to size up in running gear. Thank you, Lululemon, for responding to us larger ladies!

Run: Passion Crops

  • Low rise knee length crop for mid-season running
  • Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme for muscle support and wicking abilities during fast-paced runs
  • Strong elastic waistband with internal drawstring for added support
  • Body-shaping flatlocked seams
  • Rib hem that stays in place
  • Side zipper pocket to secure your cards and keys
  • $86


My Run: Sport Henley and Cool Racerback showed up today. It helps that I live 50 miles from the distribution center. ;-)  I like the Run: Sport Henley a lot. It's a very nice design. The wide neckline and puckers down the chest are very feminine and flattering. It has a great longer length and the sleeves have thumbholes which are handy when putting a Remix Light hoodie on over this top.

I tried it on with both a Deep V bra and a Flow Y and the thin straps of the Flow Y looks much cuter. I am wearing a Sequence Tank under mine right now. The top is a great base layer.The only issues I have with the top I ordered is that the print is darker than it looks in the photos. I would have preferred a more embossed, tone-on-tone look. I feel like a giant walking Lululemon tote bag and I know people will be reading my shirt when I am at the gym. I briefly considered returning this top for the silver striped one but I like the look of the coal accents at the neckline so I am keeping it. This top looks really cute with my Coal pants.




I *love* my new black embossed manifest Cool Racerback. It has hot pink (pow pink) contrast stitching on the inside of the neckline and armholes. Now I'm going to have to get a hot pink Flow Y. I see a lot of new Flow Ys in my future.

No comments: