Monday, November 16, 2009

Mad for Manifesto!


The Run: Sport Henley in the Silver Manifesto print showed up late Friday morning pacific time and sold out today in both Canada and the US (it was gone by Sunday in Canada).  So glad I ordered it when I did.  Sometimes it pays to have Lulu OCD and check the website every couple of hours  ;-)  !

Manifestos are some of the most popular prints Lululemon offers so I thought I would post some of the more recent releases.


 
Embossed Manifesto
One of the most unique looks Lululemon has is an embossed print. This is an example of an embossed Manifesto but I have a Shape jacket with another embossed print on it.  I love them!




Magic Mani Print 
So cute! Why can't Lululemon make some tanks and shirts in this too?



Enchanted Manifesto Print 
Ditto for making tanks and shirts in this one.




Inky Manifesto


Manifesto Swirl

 


Dark Night Scribbler
Not really a manifesto but since it has "Lululemon" in big writing I'll include. It's so cute!!! I would love some tops in this!






Three Print 
This looks like it has some Magi Mani in it. I don't think this print ever made it to the US, or at least not to a store near me. It's very pretty.


Any others I should include? I've only been collecting Lululemon for a couple of years so the earliest manifesto I remember seeing in the store is the Inky Manifesto from two winters ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't know why manifesto prints are so popular. I love lululemon but I would hate to look like a walking poster. Not something I would buy.

I love your blog though, it's fantastic!!

LuluAddict said...

I used to feel that way about the manifesto prints but now I have grown to love them. If you buy your Lululemon with an eye to re-sale them down the road, the manifesto prints are a good choice. The Canadian side of the website is selling out of the manifesto stuff much quicker than the US. I re-sell 85% of my Lululemon stuff to Canadian buyers.

pilatesmom said...

I love manifesto. Love the way it looks and love the message : )
I have the henly on its way to me. Other manifesto prints include a loopy script manifesto that they did in white with royal blue script remix hoodie last year. Also last spring they had the burnout longsleeve manifesto tops in a block manifesto with mod flowers. In our store it came in pink, silver and mac&cheese. My store also just came out with a vneck burnout longsleeve manifesto in the block manifesto print. Of course I grabbed one! Those burnout tops are sooooo soft and stretchy and yummy.

houndlvr67 said...

I have the block mani with the flowers in mac-n-cheese. Not the highest quality top(it pilled a lot-with careful washing)but I love it too much to part with it!

M.Wheeler said...

I just got the manifesto henley like the one in the picture. It sold out online withing just a couple of days.

pilatesmom said...

Yeah, I got that same manifesto henley. I really like it.

Krissy said...

I really like the manifesto print. I want the enchanted hoodie! Remix hoodie looks kinda short though and I have a long torso so it might not be good.

Have you seen the mani print wunder unders in person? Is the print really bold? Looks kinda subtle on lulus website.

Thanks! :)

Dori said...

I like the black on black manifesto prints a lot. I am just like you with checking the website every few hours, I am trying to find the Run Swiftly Tech L/S in my size. I know I can call and they have an inventory for phone orders but I hate talking on the phone so I just keep checking the site!