Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Deep V Designs


Some interesting new Deep Vs showed up this week in the product alerts. The first is the Gaze print in black and white stripes. I don't think I like this. Lululemon could market this to lady refs or female Footlocker employees.


I think I like this one much better but I still don't know if I would buy it. I skipped the whole inky manifesto thing last winter. I'm not really keen on people reading my shirt as I work out.

Update: The Scoop Neck is also available in the Inky Manifesto. I think I like it better than the Deep V.
 

4 comments:

pilatesmom said...

I don't care for either of those designs as well. Although, earlier this year when the green tartan wonder under crops came out I thought they were THE most repulsive thing I'd ever seen. They got marked down to $29 and I bought them thinking I would wear them to work out at home. When I brought them home they started to grow on me and with a plain black scoop bratop and black shape jacket they started looking pretty cute. I've worn them a number of times to the pilates studio and I ALWAYS get compliments, including from strangers on the street so go figure.

LuluAddict said...

I liked the tartan and wished some tops came out in it. It would have been fun as a block of accent color in some of the tops. They could have put a tartan mesh back in a solid Deep V - that would have been cute.

M.Wheeler said...

They did make a bright solid green top sort of like the swift tank and it has the tartan mesh straps that cross in the back. I was lucky to find this top in my local store -its super cute.

LuluAddict said...

Oh yeah, the green Free Style tank. I didn't like that tank that much. I like the Torrid/Chili tartan better than the green. Greens just don't pump me up to work out as much as reds/pinks do.