Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Run: Track and Field Jacket - Plaids!





 
Aren't these plaids cute? I'm not a huge fan of the solid colored jacket at $148 but these patterns are cute.

Update:  So I tried these on tonight. They are a lot brighter in person than in this photo. In fact, they are so bright I thought they are better suited to the Iviva line than for grown women. The back is still "poochy" over the rear - it puffs out so much from the waist it looks like you are wearing a bustle.  The girls in the photo have them adjusted, when you intially put the jacket on it naturally puffs out over the rear.  These will soon be on the markdown racks.

7 comments:

CJRun said...

This don't look as "poochy" in the back as the other (solid) colors. Dare we hope these plaids come out in a remix or another style of jacket?!?

houndlvr67 said...

I am so glad that you added the "update", as I was tempted with the purple. I am also hoping that the purple plaid comes out in a cotton jacket, as the luon and swift fabrications tend to make bright colors even brighter!

LuluAddict said...

I thought I would like the purple from the photos but on I thought it looked really young. If the plaid were smaller or more muted, it might look better. Hopefully, the second photo shows the colors better. That is why I love the educator photos.

shopaholic said...

I left my comment few weeks earlier. Well, I went to the store yesterday and tried the jacket in black. First, it still was not working. Then, I went outside of the fitting room and walked to the big mirror. I adjusted the back part, and I am now in love with the jacket. I purchased them in black. I think it is worth it considering that the jacket could be worn all year long. The trick is to adjust the back.

Anonymous said...

It sold out of our store in Alberta/Canada over a course of 4 days!! They went so fast.

pilatesmom said...

I bought the purple plaid and I love it. I did go down a size (i'm a 6 in most jackets and I thought the 4 looked less baggy). I just loved the colors (but then again I'm so into purple right now). I thought the back was kind of cute and stylish but I don't have a booty.

Erin said...

Haha I love all the comments about this being to bright. I bought the antidote version because of the color. Such a comfy jacket for running, at least I wont get hit by any cars. If I see the purple on ebay I would buy that as well :)