Sunday, November 15, 2009

" Running" Luon - More tops in this, please!



The newest version of the Run: Hills Pullover comes in a "running" luon. I tried it on today and fell in love. It has a matte finish and is super soft - like a chamois. It's so soft you could make pajamas from this fabric. It felt very breathable and lightweight. I would love to see more long sleeve tops in this fabric. I like the Run: Hills Pullover style but think it is a bit too much shirt for my needs with all the body mapping and seaming. I would love to see a simpler long sleeve shirt, more like the Run: Sport Henley or the Run: Swiftly Tech, in the running luon fabric to use as a base layer for cold weather walks or as overlayer in a chilly gym.

5 comments:

yoga bear said...

That's a thing of beauty.

CJRun said...

The fabric is so luscious.

Question- how do those seams look in person on the power purple? The tootie fruity version doesn't have contrast seams (just the gray contrast piecing under the bust).

LuluAddict said...

I don't think they look bad at all but I personally prefer something more subtle. Between that and the stripes on the bust (not to mention the glowing purple color itself), it's a rather showy top. It's like the race car of tops - you look like you're going fast even when you are standing still. If I wanted something to pump me up to work out hard and run fast, this top would be it.

Anonymous said...

Anyone have thought on sizing? I'm normally a 10, but also a bit boobalicious.

LuluAddict said...

Sizing was true to size and body hugging. I, too, am boobalicious and didn't care for the first row of stripes that hit right below the nipple. Search the various Lululemon store Facebook sites to see the educators modelling this top to see what I am talking about. If I were to get one of these it would have to be in a solid color.