Friday, November 27, 2009

Thinking of Crossing Over to the Mens' Line for this Top



I love the simple look of the men's Run: Freestyle Pullover.  It's made of the super soft and cozy running luon and has a hood. I think it might be nice to get an XL so it is roomy for layering. I have to try it on next time I am in the store. It's also $10 cheaper than the ladies Hills Pullover.

Anyone ever buy the men's stuff for themselves?

Men's Run: Freestyle Pullover Product Features:

  • Super soft high performance base layer for cold weather
  • Running Luon® provides inherent quick wicking properties
  • Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
  • Fitted hood to keep the wind out
  • Longer length that won't ride up
  • Secure pocket for your belongings
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams
  • $88

2 comments:

yoga bear said...

It's in my to drool over List.
I don't have anything in Luon yet. You gals have had all the luck in that department.

houndlvr67 said...

I am SUPER tempted to try the Pacific Beach Hoodie in high risk red. The Remix is a tad too short in the torso for me and I love the fact that the PBH has all of those funky pockets and such...like we ladies don't need those. I DID buy the red buddha tee...rather "out of character" for me but I likey! I am a 10/12 and I bought a M in the tee and it fits great with a bit of room (AND LENGTH BABY! ) .