Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Try On Report: All Sport Bra - Good Support


The new All Sport Bra is the bra version of the Swift Tank. I tried it on today and liked it.  It offers thick straps and a cross-over back. My quickie bounce test put the hold near max, not quite as much as the Ta Ta Tamer but pretty close. I would rate it more comfortable than the Ta Ta Tamer and it will look a lot smoother under tops since it has no seams, hooks, or buckles.  I thought it smooshed my boobs down a bit but then again I a DD and probably pushing the envelope on the sizing for this bra. However, there is always compromise when buying a sports bra and I think I would trade off a little smooshing for support and comfort.

PS - I tried a Cool Racerback over this and thought it didn't look too bad. A little of the straps showed beneath the racerback but not too bad. The bra also shows in front but the curve of the scoops match and looks nice.

Product Features:
- An x-training bra that works for all sports.
- Quick drying Power Luxtreme provides inherent wicking abilities, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- High Lycra content for max hold and performance.
- Crossover back for max breathability.
- Wide straps are comfortable and don't dig into your shoulders while practicing yoga.
- Chafe resistant flat seams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These never made it online and I finally found someone at the GED who knew what I was talking about! (I don't live near a store) I just ordered 2 and will update after I have put them to the test. The thin straps of the Flow Y are just not cutting it for my 36Ds. Super psyched to have them on their way!! (HATE the TTT. did NOT work for me.)