Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Try On Report: Freedom Batwing Tee - Like but Not Love



I finally tried on the Freedom Batwing Tee today. I liked it but I didn't love it, especially for $68. On me, it looked more like the top photo - kind of baggy and bunched up. I also didn't care for how the wide sleeves felt. I went down a size and it looked much better but then the V-neck part didn't dip as much and you loose the ability to show off the top you are wearing underneath. I liked the top a lot but not enough to shell out $68. I also would have like to see a verion in white, cream, or pale gray. This top runs pretty big so you can size down safely.

Product Features:
  • Don't you love me? I look great in the yoga studio…and pretty hot around town too!
  • Made of pima, a superior blend of cotton with extra long fibres that provides durability
  • Loose up top and tight on your booty to show off that hard work!
  • Chafe resistant flat seams for comfort
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when you wash me!

No comments: