Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Try On Report: Run:Track and Field Pant + Other Stuff







I tried on the Run:Track and Field Pant today. They are double layered and have a pretty bulky feeling waistband. They are nice pants but if I were to choose, I think I prefer the Run:Ultra Pant because it is more streamlined feeling.

Product Features:
  • Everyday low-rise track pant for warm ups, cool down, and light activity
  • Made of quick drying swift fabric with DWR finish
  • Anti-static & anti-stink Silverescent lining
  • Front pockets for cold hands
  • Zippered ankle to help fit over your running shoes
  • Rib hem keeps your pants from dragging under your shoes
  • Articulated knees
  • Wide elastic waistband with external drawcord for support
  • $108

 
Run: Ultra Pant Features:
  • Lightweight warm-up pant for track days
  • Wicking & quick dry swift fabric with 4-way stretch for total mobility
  • DWR finish to protect from light rain
  • Back vents for ventilation
  • Soft wicking waistband with drawstring & elastic for support
  • Zipper pocket to secure your cards & keys
  • Hem drawcord can be cinched at ankle or knee to keep the mud off
  • Chafe resistant - flat seams
Other Things I Tried On

Run: Swiftly Tech - My store had a really cool looking Run: Swiftly Tech Tee in Antidote. I'm not a huge Antidote fan but in the silverescent material it is just muted enough that I really liked it.  However, I didn't get it. I have narrow shoulders and a large chest so the Swiftly Tech fits me odd. It is baggy in the armpits and neckline. Also, the Swiftly Tech material is incredibly susceptible to pulls. In fact the one I tried on had a pull in it.

Snap Up Crops in Gray Pique - I really like these but I am leary of gray for workouts because of butt sweat concerns. I liked the style a lot but I'd probably like it better in the Groove crops.\

Ribbed Legging: Really liked these. Comfortable. I'm really liking the organic leggings and tights for lounge wear. One of these days I am going to break down and get some.

Features:
  • A legging made to fit over your sneaker
  • Enjoy the pairing of organic cotton and Lycra® - natural softness and athletic performance
  • Certified organically grown cotton was used to make this garment
  • Gusset designed 4 sport
  • Preshrunk
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed


No comments: