Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bought It!



I ran down to the store this afternoon and got the Deep V Lithograph Iris. They had the entire range of sizes so I think they just put them on the floor.  No 14s, though. I've noticed the 14s were missing in the last few Deep V colors to show up, like Power Purple. The educators seems to think the 2s and 14s will be moved to on-line only. This makes sense since the size extremes are often on the markdown racks.

I also saw the Scoop Neck Bra in the iris print. I wonder if a Scoop Neck tank will also be coming? I think I would still pick the Deep V because of the ipod pocket and mesh back panel. I saw the white iris tee shirt but not the coal. They also had new Empower Crops in black with the silver manifesto print at the waistline - very nice. There were several new color combos of the Persistance Tank. I saw the Special Edition Remix Hoodies in the Snowflake print but can't see buying them for Southern California where the average temperature in January is in the upper 60s.

I think I need to get the matching Iris Groove pants now, and, of course, a headband.

7 comments:

pilatesmom said...

I hope my store gets the iris scoop bra...

Debbie said...

Lucky you. I was in my store today and they didn't have the iris print tanks yet, only one of the Ts.

houndlvr67 said...

I like the placement of the Iris on the "stock" photo better than on the "real" image from Saskatoon. Did you find that you DID have to cherry pick to find the print placement that you liked (assuming that there was more than one in your size)?

Marci said...

Very cute!! Congrats and I just got back from SF!! Lucky you living in So Cal. I live in Toronto Canada, so the hoodies are welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

We don't have a lot of these new items at the Ottawa store :( disappointing!

LuluAddict said...

There is no cherry picking in size 12s - there is usually only one 12, 10 &4, two in 6s and 8s. The top I got definitely has better flowers than the educator photo but not as good as the stock photo - one full flower off center in the belly, part of one on one boob, the other boob is mostly white. I would've hit up my other Lululemon store if the first one had bad placement of the flowers.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered the Power Y with the Iris print...would have rather had the scoop! Ah well...the Deep V is gorgeous in that print as well, it just doesn't keep the girls in!