Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Stuff on Website - Liking What I See So Far


 Power Y - Multi Dotty Print

 
Multi Dotty Print - Close Up

The Multi Dotti print looks kinda cool from the small photo - very Roy Lichtenstein with the dots. I'm liking these modern art inspired prints much better than the Hamburglar-inspired stripes.  Has anyone seen it in stores? One of my product alerts seems to indicate they had some Groove pants in this print.  The same PA also had a print called Generation Electric Manifesto - any idea what that looks like?


Power Y in Bold Blue

I like this color. I saw some New Blue stuff in the stores and liked it but I think I'll like this even more since it seems to be a little purple-y. I sense a new addition to my Cool Racerback collection...

It looks like they have a denim version of Bold Blue, too.

Bold Blue Denim Wunder Under Pant

What other goodies will they upload? This is going to be dangerous for my wallet....

OK, maybe not so dangerous yet... more uploads....


These are just insane. A little of this print goes a long way.

 

Sidewalk Space Dye - A Space Dye I might actually like


Run Brisk LS in Running Luon - Nice!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not like the multi dotty print. seems very dated to me. I can't wait to see the bold blue in person! I hope it is indeed more purple than the new blue!! I would love a CRB in that as well....

CJRun said...

WOW. The wonder unders in the Multi-dotty and Space Dye print. Yikes. Do like the addition of the Brisk Run Pullover- yay for more running luon!

LuluAddict said...

Oh yeah, those Wunder Unders are crazy.

Marci said...

I like the Bright blue Brisk Run pullover... I sense a purchase coming on...

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll say the positive first, most of the new stuff is awesome. I love, love, love that new blue/purple colour as well as the SE snowflake hoodie and pretty much everything else...but that multi dot print makes me want to laugh/be sick and just ask WHY?????? It will most likely be in Loot in a matter of minutes.

pilatesmom said...

That new wacky print is beyond horrible and very dated looking. Yuck. That bright blue is very pretty (don't know if I like the mesh side panels? if I'm into long sleeve running weather I'm not too worried about "cooling" panels). I have the SE snowflake remix in ivory and it is great, extra cozy.

mollywaffles said...

Ordered the Brisk LS in faded zap in my normal size, hope I like it (and that it fits!) when it shows up in the mail.

Marci said...

I saw the space dye and bold blue in store today - the bold blue is really purple, but really nice. The space dye looks better in person. I also picked up a charcoal sport cardi I love!