Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reusable Messenger Bag With Online Order


 
I just got my online orders today and it came with a reusable messenger bag shopping tote. It's a cute idea.

I love my new Static Wear With All. I don't know why I didn't expect it, but it's made from the same material as my Static Feel Good Pants - duh.

I also LOVE my new Static Charcoal Still pants. I am hoping  they come out with a version in my favorite crops, the Boogie Crops.There is a Groove crop in them on line. I'll have to try them on, though. The material is a little thinner than the normal luon. It is also softer and has a bit of a sheen. It almost looks like black denim. It's definitely a slightly "dressier" look than normal workout pants.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The static Charcoal is -really- nice, especially in the Stills. Can't take them off.
I don't know if it would be as supportive as the regular luon in the boogies, but I'd like to find out! This is my 3rd try at the Stills and in this fabric, they are a winner. They flow and drape sooo nice and feel like silk, yet light as a feather! Would love to see this static in a navy or brown...definitely different than traditional luon, in my opinion.
As for the bag, no biggie, and I probably won't use it! Yes, cute idea none the less!

mollywaffles said...

Very nice!
My order that just came in the mail came with a large reusable tote, open along the top but with a single snap. Maybe you ordered more than I did!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon - If you like the feel of the Static Charcoal Stills you might like to look into getting a pair in Dark Classic Sport Gray. It has a similar light feel as the Static Charcoal but I don't think it was as shiny. My local store had a pair (it may have been in Be Stills, I can't remember) and I was debating about getting them. I also agree the STCH might not be as supportive as regular luon however they have such a cool look I still would like to try on a pair of Boogie crops. I know my local store has them in Wunder Under pants and Gather and Crow Crops but the Boogies are one of my favorites.

@ mollwaffles - According the people on Facebook the only people getting the messenger tote were very recent US online orders. I made two orders on Saturday - the Still Pants and the Wear With All.

mollywaffles said...

ah... yea i got my big tote with my dec 13th order of 2 hills pullovers & a brisk ls that arrived on the 19th. small tote came with my 'i am great tote' that was ordered on the 15th and came on the 21st.

rick said...

i would love that bag if anyone wants to sell me one. I usually buy off ebay or the store so i dont know if ill ever order online.

LuluAddict said...

@rick - I listed it on ebay under messenger shopping tote. The item # is 130354162408