Friday, October 9, 2009
I wish the Hot Set Tank fit me better because I really like this color - Power Purple. I hope to see some other tops in this color soon.
I think they are also using a new model - she actually has a cleavage and fills out the Hot Set Tank better than the photos in Antidote and Black.
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:17 PM
I dunno if I can justify getting a $118 fleece pullover here in Southern California, particularly since I am not a runner, but this top is so gorgeous I might just have to get one.
- The perfect thermal midlayer for winter running
- Wicking tech fleece has high-loft backing for added warmth
- Off-set zipper keeps abrasion away from your face when zipped up
- Tight scuba-shaped hood to keep wind out
- Set your ponytail free from your hood!
- Cuffins with thumbhole for cold fingers!
- Secure back pocket for your belongings
- Long length hem that won't ride up or stretch out
- Reflective for 360° of visibility
- Chafe resistant - flat seams
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:14 PM