Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Color - Candy Pink


I wish Lululemon would post their Spring color palette. Here is another new color in addition to Lagoon and Tang Light, Candy Pink. I can't tell from this photo if I like this color. It looks like a dusty rose pink to me but the lighting used in these store photos is often not the best so it may no be what the color looks like in real life. I'll have to keep an eye out for this color next time I'm in the store. I'm not a real fan of dusty rose pinks, but I do like light pinks like Crystal Pink and Pretty Pink.

Here is an interesting set of photos (Hot Class Tank, Intention Tank, Swift Tank) that illustrates why I'm not a fan of the Swift Tank (especially in the dotty print). These are all on the same educator. The Hot Class tank is the most flattering.

 
 

No comments: