Saturday, January 23, 2010

Principle Jacket - Great Looking....On a Mannequin




The new Principle Jacket looks very cute on this mannequin.  On real women, it's meh...

 
Although, the back view on this lady is nice...

Too bad they didn't make a whole jacket. It has a nice look from the back.

The Principle Jacket is $108 which seems overpriced for half a jacket. If you're built like a mannequin or Victoria Beckham this jacket will look fabulous on you. For the rest of us, I suspect it'll be a pass.

Can you work on some designing some new TANK tops, now, Lululemon? I need TANK tops to wear when I'm EXERCISING.  You know, EXERCISE. The reason I first walked into your store. I didn't walk in because you were a great JACKET or CASUAL WEAR store. Do you think you might be able to put a little more effort into designing new EXERCISE tanks? And, no, putting out the same Power Y or Sunrise Tank in different colors doesn't count.  Although, would it kill you to put out some new prints and colors in DEEP Vs?

6 comments:

ellesmommy said...

You're so subtle! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear!! My sentiments exactly.

houndlvr67 said...

I think this came out of the same design vision meeting that produced the "First Five Minutes Shrug", the "Cocoon Wrap", the "Super Tracker Jacket", and the "Multi-dotty" print...WHAT were they thinking, smoking, ingesting....???

yasmin711 said...

I think they are trying to go mainstream.... Not just for "sports" but mainstream street wear too?

Anonymous said...

I just have to say I love your blog! I'm a fairly new Lulu addict (about 5 months now), and I love all your news, photos, etc., etc.!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the proportions on that jacket are just... off.

YES! More tanks! In COLORS!