Friday, January 15, 2010

Review: First Workout in the All Out Tank - Great for Sweaty Workouts!


Yesterday I wore my new All Out tank to spin class for the first time. I was really happy with how it felt - very cool and comfortable. I really love wearing light luon on my core for sweaty workouts.  I'll admit the low neckline did make me a little self conscious. I wouldn't mind if the top came up a little higher but on the other hand, the open neck does help keep you cool. The circle mesh in the back is just wonderful. Every now and then I could feel the air conditioning cooling my lower back through the mesh panel which was awesome. I love when Lululemon puts in mesh back panels in their tanks. The narrow racerback felt very comfortable, open, and cool. As a DD, I am pushing the limits of this tank, so for me the support was at the low end of medium, high end of low. However, in spin, the only place I really need support is when we do seated sprints. I could feel the buckles under the bust helping keep the girls in place. I wouldn't wear this tank for anything other than a low impact workout. All in all, I am glad I bought this tank. I am looking forward to more hybrid luon/light luon/circle mesh tanks. The Intention Tank was a miss for me, the All Out is a vast improvement but I wouldn't mind something a little more modest in front.

4 comments:

Marci said...

I have say I lovvveee my all out tank, which I wore to hot yoga last night, I am a sz 8, 36C, and it is the perfect cut for me, sexy, but practical too! I am going to order the tang light too! (I bought the bb one). I also ordered a Y in lagoon, not as in love with that colour (on me at least).

LuluAddict said...

RE: Lagoon - Did you buy any of the aquas from last summer like the Caribe, Gulf, Aruba, etc? I'm wondering if Lagoon is new or a re-named color and if it will coordinate with last summer's stuff. I have a pair of Gulf pants.

Marci said...

Sorry I didn't - I am a new addict :) It was very turquoise.. not a bad colour, but it didn't look the greatess on me. I took it back tonight.

ReneƩ's Reproductions said...

my favorite color!!