Friday, February 19, 2010

More Real Life Photos - Clam Digger, Go Lightly Pant

Clam Diggers - Black

Go Lightly Pant

Some photos of educators in the Clam Digger crops and the Go Lightly Pant. I'd be interested in hearing a comparison of the Go Lightly Pant to the Energize pant from someone who has tried them both. They look pretty similar. I won't have a chance to try them on until this weekend.

Energize Pant - White Athletica Teeny Grey Stripe
This new Energize pant color was uploaded last week. I'm not a big fan of this color but I love my Energize pant. I'd get these on the markdown rack for around the house.

3 comments:

Dori said...

I've tried on the Energize pants and and the Go Lightly pants. Honestly, they both felt like Wunder Unders to me. I just don't like material touching my skin so closely, so I can't give an honest review the way someone who likes close cut pants could.

I prefer my Groove crops and pants and Boogie crops :)

LuluAddict said...

I know what you mean about material touching your skin. This is the first pair of long Lululemon pants that I own that fits tight along my calf. It is an odd feeling at first. I like the way it feels while we are having cooler weather here in SoCal but I know I won't wear them when the weather heats up. The Energize pants bunch up at the bottom so it almost feels like I have leg warmers on.

pilatesmom said...

I really like the energize pants (got them in black when they came out). I ordered the grey/white tiny stripe when they came online. I have about a gazillion black (and quite a few "charcoal") lulu pants so when they offer something that breaks away from black or charcoal I'm happy to try it. I LOVE them. They end up looking more "white" in the photo as the pattern doesn't show up as much. They are SUPER cute and I LOVE that they are different in color/pattern.