Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clarity Vest - Want It!

 
  
 
Clarity Vest
Last year I passed on getting a vest because they were something like $80 and I was waiting for them to get marked down. Unfortunately they flew out of the stores at full price so I missed out. I'll try not to make that mistake this year. I really love my Hills and Energize Pullovers but sometimes would like a lightweight vest to wear on top on chillier days. I'll have to keep my eye out for this.
Product Features:
  • A technical running vest for spring running, cycling or hiking
  • Made of water-resistant and wind-resistant stretch ripstop
  • Mesh racerback and carved out armholes for breathability
  • Loose fit with dropped hem to cover your bum while biking
  • Reflectivity for visibility in low light
  • Secure zipper pockets for cards, keys, & sport snacks
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort

11 comments:

Dori said...

I actually got my Lululemon vest a few weeks ago marked down. It was the only thing on the sale rack in my size and I am in LOVE. It is perfect for running.

mollywaffles said...

oooh me likey!
better than the vest they had back in the fall. this doesn't look like it's a "loose fit" - I wonder if the two educators sized down on this, r if it is more fitted. Fitted is better for running. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this!

Anonymous said...

i don't know about the multi-colors on the zippers. i wish they'd just stick to simple colors. my local Lulu had sweatpants on sale for $29, i'd buy them if i had needs for more sweatpants.

Anonymous said...

Hi...dont know how to reach you except thru this....want to ask what do you suggest to get for yoga -- WU crops in heathered charcoal or static charcoal....am concerned with your comment that stch is not too stretchy....what about heathered charcoal?

pilatesmom said...

looks nice. in the midwest we don't have much "in between" weather. It is either shorts w/ tanks or leggings with a thick tops like the run spirit pullover (and more layered under that on colder days). I can count on one hand the number of days that crops, a long sleeve t and a light vest would be the answer.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 12:38 - Your best bet to your question might be to post a message on Lululemon's Facebook site. I don't wear Wunder Unders and I don't have any pants in heathered charcoal luon. I'm trying to remember if I even tried any on. I think they are as stretchy as black but I am not sure.

@pilatesmom - Here in Socal, especially this time of year, I am all about layering so a vest would be perfect. However, what I would really love is a sleeveless luon vest or light fleece vest. I think there was a Stride vest maybe a year or so ago. I also don't see the point of putting a hood on a vest.

Anonymous said...

I tried this vest on tonight at the store and it was very cute and very lightweight! Fits true to size but for $98 I had to pass.

ballet622couture said...

Hey I know those two girls in the picture! love them!

ballet622couture said...

Hey I know those two girls in the picture! love them!

LuluAddict said...

$98!?!?! I'll pass, too.

Anonymous said...

yes, I couldn't believe it was $98. Especially since it was sooo thin - like same as a plastic bag! It seems Lulu is getting a bit "cocky" lately, i.e. a silly vest for $98 and half of a jacket for $108 (principle)