Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flashback Pullover - Better Pics

 
 
Flashback Pullover

Meh. Looks like a pass for me.

Product Details:
  • Oversized hoodie to layer over tees and tanks during warm ups and cool downs
  • Our own blend of cotton french terry is oh so comfy & breathable
  • Inner mesh pocket to keep your card, key or cash in a safe place
  • Added thumbholes for keeping sleeves in place
  • Chafe resistant flat seams for comfort
  • Preshrunk so the look of this garment will stay as intended!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the batwing T...especially from the back.
The pictures don't look really impressive. I'm saving lots of money so far this year!

Anonymous said...

I hated this on the rack. But I bought it anyways and it's become a staple piece.
it looks a lot better when worn without hood on too. you can make it an off the shoulder top.