Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flight Running Visor

 
  
  
Flight Running Visor
I hope this comes to one of my local stores. I spend a lot of time outdoors watching my three kids play soccer in the fall and baseball in the spring so I would love a visor like this. I really love my new Flight Running Bonnet.
Product Details:
  • This ultra light running visor is perfect for outside summer runs!
  • Extra large brim protects you from the elements
  • Wicking fabric keeps you dry
  • Soft, absorbent and wicking sweatband
  • Machine washable, hang to dry

11 comments:

Marci said...

I got it in black, super cute, love it!

LuluAddict said...

How much was it? $28?

CJRun said...

Oooh...I need a running visor for the summer....

@Marci- have to "test driven" it yet? Will it stay put during runs?

pilatesmom said...

I really like the brim and the ruching at the front. But I just hate that bow in the back. Does it actually tie in the back or is it sewn on as a decorative element?

LuluAddict said...

According to the Facebook Fit & Function on the Lululemon page, it really ties in the back.

Marci said...

It was 28$, and sorry no I haven't tested it yet (too cold in Ontario), the back has an elastic, but you can tighten with the bow. Its really nice, love it!

wendy said...

I ordered one in black, but not sure how it'll fit. I have a big head, do you think it's going to be tight? I had a bad experience with the "Kick It" hat.

Anonymous said...

wendy, how do you order it? i cannot find it on the website and i live in california. last time i checked, it wasn't in stores yet.

-chris

LuluAddict said...

Chris - Call the GEC - phone number at the top of the website to order. Where in CA do you live? The El Segundo store had both the visor and the hat.

Anonymous said...

Please bring this visor back!!!

Anonymous said...

I really want a Flight Visor! I missed my chance last year! Please recreate for this season!!!