Monday, February 22, 2010

I Just Wanna Run Tech SL - New in Stores

I Just Wanna Run Tech SL - Tang Light
Probably the top I liked best of the two new ones I tried on. It is long, loose fitting and dips very low in the back. Quite a bit of the bra you wear underneath will show in the back. You might even want to size down. I have to say I'm not a fan of Tang Light which should be renamed Highlighter Orange. This top also comes in black and Lagoon Silverescent. The gathered seaming in the front is a nice design detail and looks better in person.

This top is sticking in my mind so I might go back and try it on and the next size down when I'm not in such a hurry. The girl had to dig it out of box for me to try on and I think she said it also comes in Chirp. I know it comes in black and I believe Lagoon, too.

For those of you who are looking for a lightweight, breathable top for running or sweat workouts like spin, silverescent is very nice. It's almost as light as the Swift tech knit fabric but not nearly as fragile.  This top fits very loose through the mid-section and would be very breathable. It's one of those longer tops that has a drawstring at the bottom to cinch it up.

Product Features:

1 - Barely there tech top for those who just wanna run!
2 - Lightweight and breathable silverescent has anti-stink and anti-static properties
3 - Loose comfortable fit, great for layering
4 - Cinchable drawcord for customizable fit
5 - Secret Stash pocket for card or keys
6 - Flat seemed for chafe resistance and comfort
7 - $52


5 comments:

pilatesmom said...

kind of cute if you're into looser run tops (I prefer fitted tanks)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reviews! I=Your post was the highlight of my night... or should I say tag light of my night!


I don't like it ether!! Thank God for Lagoon!

Lacey said...

This top was cute on the rack, but when I tried it on it was HUGE! It was a 4, so I was out of luck. Hopefully it looks cute on others! For petite women, we're sized out on this one.

pilatesmom said...

I tried it on today and I agree HUGE. Size down one and it will still be roomy.

LuluAddict said...

@Pilatesmom - What colors did your store have it in? Theyhad to pull it out of a box in back for me so I only saw the Tang Light and Black. Did it come in Chirp? I kind of like the top and might go back to get one.