Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pick Me Up Bra - Nip Slip Waiting to Happen

 
  
Pick Me Up Bra
My Product Alerts are bringing me more and more juicy items for me to mock today. Is this photo taken at a bad angle or is the bra really short? Because it almost looks like this bra goes under my boobs and not over them. I can tell from this photo there is no way this works for anyone over an A cup, maybe not even then. It looks really low cut. Talk about Nip Slips.

However, my email did have one good piece of news, the All Sport bra is now in the stores in Lagoon and Tang Light.

 
All Sport

Pick Me Up Bra Product Info:
  • Feel pretty while practicing in this moderate support comfortable yoga bra
  • Made with certified organic cotton and spandex - natural softness and stretch for shape retention
  • Bra construction with built in pockets for removable cups
  • Carved racer back shape to allow full range in movement
  • Preshrunk
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort

3 comments:

Flaneuse said...

The "pick me up" bra does look lower cut than other bras, but I also think it is the angle...or perhaps the name explains it all. ;-)

lavenderapothecary said...

Can lululemon make just classic sports racerback bra with good coverage and high impact support? Last year, they had racerback bra, well, it was too low and only low to medium support.

LuluAddict said...

@lavenderapothecary - I bought a Champion Powerback underwire racerback bra for my high impact activities. One of the other readers of this blog recommended it. I really like it. It gives great support and is very comfortable. The straps show a little in the back of the Cool Racerback. If you search you will find a review of it on this site.