Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Product Notice Pic - Devi Jacket



The Devi Jacket is a cute enough jacket. Since I like it, I know it'll be priced at some insane number like $175 for a simple windbreaker. I've been wanting to try on the Devi pant, too, but they haven't hit my store yet.

I hope it comes in this cute new plaid, Lagoon Checkmate:
Devi Jacket Product Details:

  • Layer this jacket over your work out gear during those cool morning classes
  • Wicking & quick dry swift fabric with 2-way stretch for total mobility
  • Barely-there, anti-stink circlemesh liner
  • Stow away hood
  • Waist drawcord for custom fit
  • Front pockets to secure $ & keys
  • Wear with the devi pant or crop for warm ups or to and from the studio

3 comments:

pilatesmom said...

First all the sloppy sweatpants. Now the endless series of windbreakers...

CJRun said...

Are checks the new stripes and spacedye? I'm fine with a little bit of each of those...just not an endless supply of all of them.

LuluAddict said...

I know, Pilatesmom, when are they going to put out a bunch of technical yoga/exercise tops? They just put out a bunch of run tops, now it's yoga's turn. Also, it doesn't seem like they have much of a strategy when it comes to releasing items. You would think it would be smarter to release one of a kind at a time rather than in batches of very similar items.

@ CJRun - I much prefer the plaids to space dye but I would like a nice print like they used to make. I think it's because plaids are "in" right now but I think they will date the clothes.