Friday, February 19, 2010

Still Shorts - On Canadian Side of the Website


Still Short
The Still Shorts are showing up on the Canadian side of the website. I'm hoping they'll come to the US side soon. They are one of my summer staples. I love wearing them when I am playing tourist on hot days. These and the Clam Digger crops are my two favorites when the weather gets warmer. Although I like the snugger fit of the Clam Digger, if I had to choose one, I'd go with the Still Shorts. One reason is the Still Shorts are $20 cheaper. Another reason is the Clam Diggers tend to slip down as you walk. A third reason is the front pockets of the Stills. That being said, if you can swing it, get both.

Oh yeah,just to be clear, I don't wear either of these when I go to the gym. I don't do yoga so maybe they are great for that but I do cardio on the elliptical, treadmill, and stairmaster and both of these shorts have issues. The Stills are very loose and tend to bunch up on me and the Clam Diggers tend to slip down. If I was doing something low impact like weight lifting they would be fine but for repetitive cardio I prefer a snugger fitting crop.

Still Short Product Info:
  • Loose fitting short is great for hatha & walking your dog
  • Made with 4-way stretch luon, hugs your body in all the right places with comfort
  • Wear the waistband as is for a higher rise or rolldown for a lower rise
  • Stretch drawcord adds extra stability and can be pulled through both sides of waistband
  • Front pockets to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • $58

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you size down in the Still Short?

LuluAddict said...

Since I am at the top end of the size range I didn't size down but I know most people do.